Instaram 5.0 with Instagram Direct photo and video messaging is now available to download from the App Store.
It's a simple way to capture and share the world's moments on your iPhone. Customize your photos and videos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos and videos with friends and followers in a photo feed, or send posts directly to your friends. Follow what your friends post with the click of a single button. Every time you open up Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
• 100% free custom designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
• Video recording with breathtaking cinematic stabilization.
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
• Unlimited uploads
• Send photos and videos directly to friends
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• Full iPhone 4 front & back camera support
• And much much more...
What's New In This Version:
● Introducing Instagram Direct!
We're excited to introduce Instagram Direct, a new way to send photo and video messages to your friends. Now you'll see a new icon in the top right corner of your home feed. Tap it to see photos and videos that people have sent directly to you. To send your own photos or videos, choose Direct instead of Followers once you’ve edited your post. When you're done editing, just choose the people you want to share with.
● Today's update also includes bug fixes and performance improvements
You can download Instagram on the App Store on iTunes from the App Store for free.